Sunday, February 20, 2011

White Girls Can't Dance...

Well, at least not THIS white girl. Andrew went to go snowboarding for probably the last time this season so today was a "Dance Central" packed day for me. I love my Kinect, but it seems like the only time I ever get to play the FUN games is when Michel comes over. So thanks, Michel for an awesome day. We are working on getting several Xbox achievements, which includes getting 5 stars on all of the songs. Let's just say when you have my 2 left feet and non-dark skin color, it's not that easy even on, well... easy. We did one song in particular at leave 7 times in a row to finally achieve the 5 star rating. Let's just say, by the end of it I've become a pro at "Teach Me How to Jerk" by Audio Push.
I've probably also lost about 3 pounds today, or at least I should have for the effort I put in. Whoever says video games are for lazy people, need to come to my house and play for a couple of hours. As I'm laying on the couch typing this, my legs and hips are starting to ache and my arms are pretty limp. Totally worth it. I should've taken a video of how awful I am at dancing, but then it would end up on youtube with about 50 hateful comments. I don't need the negativity in my life, so if you want to see a visual, again, just come to my house. I will gladly display the horror that is my dancing. As long as you're having fun, it shouldn't really matter so oh well. I will definitely keep playing as long as Michel will keep showing up.
Asher was really good today too. I'm sure he won't be sleeping tonight because all he did was sleep, wake up to eat, and then go back to sleep. I'm guessing it's a growth spurt because that's been the trend the past couple of days. He's already a big boy so I really wish he would slow down. Oh yeah, I also got to Skype with Kelli Lou this morning. Today really was a wonderful day so I hope everyone else enjoyed theirs as much as I did. Taking the Trailblazer to the shop in the morning so hopefully it won't cost an arm and a leg to get whatever is wrong fixed. I'll be so glad when Friday comes and this thing will be paid off. Anyway, that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. we may not be jerken it the right way, but hey we did it. Who said white girls cant dance?

    ReplyDelete